Preparing for AP Exams
- April 27, 2019
- Posted by: Joseph Semrai
- Category: High School
AP Exams are fast approaching and it is important to be prepared for these final exams. Many students typically start between 1-3 months before the AP exam, but if it’s three weeks before and you haven’t, don’t fret, just follow these tips:
- Take diagnostic tests to narrow down what you need to study.
- Don’t be lazy in class, pay attention (especially when teachers are reviewing as they likely have years of experience and know the topics students are having trouble with)
- Make a plan for your studies and stick to it (don’t be unorganized and don’t cram!)
- (If you’re taking more than one AP class) Know which classes are your strengths and weaknesses and delegate your time accordingly.
- Look at past FRQs and exams, these can be very helpful as practice and an indicator about your performance!
If you are diligent with your studies and don’t let things pile up, you will likely be fine for the upcoming AP exam season. Remember to stay calm and do your best. Good luck!